The student’s home university should make the nomination of the student by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the following information:
- Application Form (click here to download)
- Copy of the passport (Main page where the picture is)
- A photo in JPG format
- Transcript of records
- Diploma/Undergraduate Degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation letter from a professor of the home university;
- Nomination letter proving the connection to the home university;
- Acceptance letter from an USP professor (that must be an accredited advisor in the program), accepting to be the advisor of the student during the mobility;
- A copy of the International Health Insurance.
The graduate exchange student may perform his research and/or attend courses at USP. It is necessary, however, to provide the name of a teacher at FFLCH who will be his/her tutor during the period of exchange. In case the student doesn’t have any contacts of the faculty, he can access the websites of the departments:
Political Sciences: http://dcp.fflch.usp.br/dcp/index.php/docentes/galeria-de-docentes
Classic and Vernacular Letters: http://dlcv.fflch.usp.br/docentes/galeria
Modern Letters: German (http://dlm.fflch.usp.br/alemao/docentes_ativos), Spanish (http://dlm.fflch.usp.br/espanhol/340), French (http://dlm.fflch.usp.br/frances/docentes), English (http://dlm.fflch.usp.br/node/495), Italian (http://dlm.fflch.usp.br/node/507), Translation (http://dlm.fflch.usp.br/traducao/855).
Oriental Letters: http://letrasorientais.fflch.usp.br/secretaria/376
Literary Theory and Comparative Literature: http://dtllc.fflch.usp.br/node/16
After doing the online candidature, the student should wait for a contact from CCInt-FFLCH. It won’t be necessary to send the documents neither by mail nor by e-mail.
Deadlines for nominations and candidature submission:
- First Semester (February - June): Nomination – October 25th, Application - November 10th
- Second Semester (August – December) : Nomination – May 1st, Application - May 20th