The student’s home university should make the nomination of the student by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the following information:
- Full Name
- Course being taken at the home university
- Exchange period at FFLCH
- Address for reception of the Acceptance Letter
- Does the student have interest in taking and online course in basic Portuguese (Yes/No)
After the nomination, the student will receive an e-mail with a link to fill out his personal information and to upload the following documents:
- Application Form (click here to download)
- Copy of the passport (Main page where the picture is)
- A photo in JPG format
- Transcript of records
After doing the online application, the student should wait for a contact from CCInt-FFLCH. It won’t be necessary to send the documents neither by mail nor by e-mail.
IMPORTANT: At the moment of subscription, the student must inform the name of the subjects he/she wishes to attend during the exchange. Since the final list of subjects offered is only posted close to the beginning of the classes, it is possible that there’ll be changes to the student’s Learning Agreement.
After the start of the semester at FFLCH, the student has two weeks to attend subjects he/she’s interested in taking and decide whether he/she wishes to make changes to the ones chosen in the Application Form/Learning Agreement. The enrollment will only be done after this period, on a date disclosed by CCInt-FFLCH.
Deadlines for nominations and candidature submission:
- First Semester (February - June): Nomination – October 25th, Application - November 10th
- Second Semester (August – December) : Nomination – May 1st, Application - May 20th